Citat

"Tom was a fre boy again, however - there was something in that. He could drink and swear, now - but found to his surprise that he did not want to. The simple fact that he could, took the desire away, and the charm of it." page 147 - 148 The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." Harry Potter (vet tyvärr inte vilken bok det kommer från, men hittade citatet här)

"
1st Weasley Twin: Oh, are you a prefect, Percy? You should have said something, we had no idea.2nd Weasley Twin: Hang on, I think I remember him saying something about it. Once --1st Weasley Twin: Or twice --
2nd Weasley Twin: A minute --
1st Weasley Twin: All summer --Percy: Oh, shut up!
"
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Bokinlägg på gång

The Last Concubine by Lesley Downer

Stefan's Diaries av L.J. Smith